In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Saturday 19 November 2011

The Human Centipede II [Full Sequence] (2011)

I wasn't sure what to expect with this one. I went into it blindly and emerged somewhat surprised. First off, it's presented in black-and-white, which only enhances its creepiness factor. The portly dwarf character who lives with his mother and is obsessed by the original movie is a far cry from Norman Bates, but I couldn't help but draw comparisons. Not much else goes on apart from endless vicious sado-masochistic torture, but it did succeed in making me feel mostly uncomfortable, which I think is a smashing success.

3 sandpaper handjobs out of 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Occasional trout? What trout? What the hell are you freaks talking about?