In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Cherry (2010)

Snoozefest. Fresh into college, Aaron meets hot older woman Linda in his art class and her equally beautiful daughter, Beth. Vying for both their affections, there are the typical repercussions, matters are resolved, or not, blah blah blah, roll credits. There's nothing technically wrong with the film, it just depressed me so.

1.5 affairs that I never had in college out of 5...*sigh*

2 comments:

Lyedecker said...

at first i got excited and thought you were reviewing cherry 2000. oh well. 2.5 fried sexbots out of 5. i'm derping it up. sorry

budarc said...

I'm ashamed to say that, like Remo Williams, I haven't seen that particular '80s classic. I plan on rectifying this though, so expect to see a review in the near-future. ;)