In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Hall Pass (2011)

A return to form (and comedy) from the Farrelly Brothers after the atrocious effort known as "Fever Pitch." While not an instant classic like some of their earlier efforts, there are still several laugh-out-loud moments, including a scene in a locker room which I'm still not sure how got past the MPAA. As expected with movies of this sort, it is ultimately more sweet than raunchy.

3 car faps out of 5

1 comment:

Shelly shmith said...

That locker room scene got me turned on big time. The black guy's long twisted cock made me finger my dry pussy and then lick it. My nipples were hard, and eventually I got completey naked with that big, juicy boner paused on the screen. My god, I would've done that.

Shelly . .
----
Ohhhhh yeaah!